Feb 12, 2011

imagine.


The first in what may turn into a series of "exercises."   Since we moved into our little apartment, this is the view that greets me every morning.  The random assortment of furniture conglomerated in the backyard can be nothing short of a supernatural "meeting of monsters."  Or maybe it just makes work more fun to imagine so...  

Despite our loving relationship, it's been a long time since I've used Adobe Illustrator to create anything, so don't hate on the skill level. This was more or less a warm-up to get back into the flow of shortcuts, manipulating, and layering that Illustrator supports.  I even attempted to do a few things the hard way, just to make sure that I still knew how.

It's been awhile since I stretched my imagination and this really was a fun thing to play with. These old houses really are full of monsters.....


No comments:

Post a Comment