Apr 29, 2010

ride.

In March(ish) of '09, my husband found a great deal on a pair of Huffy road bikes.  Now, I know that Huffys are for kids, but at both for $15, we couldn't resist.  All we were looking for was a "practice" bike anyways.  Our goal is to strip 'em, paint 'em, re-build 'em, and ride 'em. Just for fun...

Mine, the lady-bike, is a Huffy Ultima series, cute little 10-speed.  It started a robin's egg blue, but with all of the rust and wear, it's getting a full do-over.

My husband's, the man-bike, is a Huffy Super-10, also a 10-speed, that started life a brilliant yellow.  He's just too creative to leave it at that though...

I'll be posting pictures, mostly of my bike, as we go along, start to finish.  Here's a few to get you started, mostly "before" shots:




No comments:

Post a Comment